Job code: 25475
As an international brand company with German roots, we at RECARO pursue the vision of improving the performance of people in motion like no other. In keeping with our tradition, Safety, Quality, and Ingenious Design are the core of all that we do. This allows us to exceed the expectations of our customers every day and make performance something you can feel: Feel Performance.
In addition to RECARO Holding and RECARO Gaming, our corporate group also includes RECARO Aircraft Seating headquartered in Schwäbisch Hall. We develop, produce, and market innovative seats for economy and business class, which meet the highest standards when it comes to comfort, lightweight construction, and design. As an internationally renowned brand, we are one of the world’s three largest suppliers of aircraft seats with our premium products. To enhance our team, we are looking to fill the following position at our site in Qingdao at the earliest possible date:
Configuration Engineer (m/f/d)
Job code: 25475
- Create Proficient understanding of 2D drawing and 3D model working process, able to read various Engineering drawings: part drawing, assembly drawing and customer drawing.
- Proficient understanding of various RECARO aircraft seats structure, function, operation and main components assembly procedure.
- Proficient administration of Part/Bom including creating, structure, maintaining, checking and releasing. Proficient understanding of Part/Bom approval process, being with Bom check and approve authority.
- Proficient administration of Parts/Boms transfer and maintain in SAP, including material type, procurement type, Bom structure, seat position and placard. Also coordinating with global cross-functional divisions and conflict resolution.
- Proficient understanding of design change issues according to RECARO standards, administration of all types of design change process in China plant. Coordinating with Configuration Management in headquarter to solve various design change questions/problems.
- Basic understanding of FAA, EASA, Airbus and Boeing regulations as they apply to Service Bulletin. Theoretical knowledge of basic airworthiness requirements and their impact on RECARO.
- Good understanding of Service Bulletin preparation and how they are used by customers / aerospace industry. Able to prepare Service Bulletin for normal modification.
- Any other duties as directed by management that are deemed necessary in facilitating configuration management for RECARO
- EDUCATION: Bachelor degree or above, majoring in the field of Aviation and Space Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering.
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of manufacturing enterprises experience in the field of design/engineering or manufacturing is desirable.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Good English spoken and written communication skills
- COMPUTER SKILLS: Basic skill in CATIA, Adobe Illustrator and SAP, proficiency in MS-Office.
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive. In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential with individual development opportunities and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility so that you can face the future together with RECARO.
Cindy Sun looks forward to receiving your application, which should be submitted using our online career portal. Your personal information will be kept confidential.
RECARO Aircraft Seating (China) Co., Ltd., Tel.: +85255768014